We provide management services for water supplies and metering and our dedicated team will make sure that we work to your timescales and ensure that the installation process runs smoothly.
Smart Meters (AMR)
Smart meters are sophisticated meters introduced to replace existing water meters. They measure your exact usage and send the information back to your energy supplier. This therefore cuts the need for estimated bills and manual meter readings. The AMR will also identify any cause for concern such as leaks, faults or excess consumption.
How can Smart Meters benefit your business?
- Water bills will reflect your actual consumption and will not be based on monthly estimations, helping businesses forecast and budget expenditure
- Greater insight into business water usage can result in a more informed energy buying decisions.
- Detailed information about energy usage can identify opportunities for energy saving
- Energy efficiency improvements can be identified in buildings and equipment
- Reducing water footprint can help achieve corporate social responsibility goals
Unmetered Water Supply
An unmetered water supply has no measure on actual usage and uses the rateable value of your property. Whilst most businesses now have water meters, there are some properties which cannot be metered and so water costs for these locations are usually calculated by using water supplied and wastewater collected plus some extra standing charges.
If your property has an unmetered supply, our team of specialists can help determine a strategy tailored for your business.