We understand the administrative burden that checking and confirming water invoices are accurate, can bring to a business. Billing errors can occur for many reasons but ultimately this can cost businesses thousands of pounds every year. Various factors make up an invoice, and due to the complexity of these components overcharging can occur.
Our experienced team use our bespoke software to evaluate supplier invoices, investigating any errors and making sure that the total amount billed, matches with the contracted rates and the expected consumption. As part of our service we produce a monthly billing report, outlining any miscalculations and overcharges shall be recovered from the relevant parties.
We can go back historically to identify any overcharging and provide you with further reimbursements from the suppliers if billing errors have been made.
Benefits of using Pulse bill validation services
- Avoid paying bills that have already been settled
- Costs charged in error are identified and recovered
- Identify corrections or previous errors and issues
- Ensure the information on invoices are consistent with your contracted rates
- Discover errors in meter readings, consumption, levies and any other areas that make up the total cost
- Save valuable administrative time as we liaise with the water suppliers with any queries, problems or issues on your behalf