Pulse Business Energy work extremely hard to make sure that CSR is at the core of our daily operations.
Our employees are at the heart of Pulse, we believe in looking after our staff, supporting their career developments and encouraging them to excel at all times. We provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect. We operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
Client satisfaction is at the heart of our strategy, we offer a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and take pride in building long-lasting relationships and understanding clients business needs. At Pulse we are constantly looking for ways to improve our client services.
It is one of our main objectives to maintain a strong relationship with all our suppliers, something that we have adhered to since the formation of Pulse. This relationship enables us to provide the best possible contract agreements for our clients.
Our objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement. Examples includes a greater effort to recycle, lower energy wastage and encouraging our staff to be more eco-friendly.
Pulse Business Energy takes pride in supporting our local and wider community, moreover our impact is continually being assessed and improved. We also support a range of charitable causes, these include:
- 20k swimming marathon to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer care
- Donating to families in the Philippines to help rebuild homes that had been damaged from Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan).
- 5k power walk to raise money for the British Heart Foundation
- 360 miles 3 city challenge bike ride, cycling through London, Amsterdam and Brussels to raise money for Royal Marsden Hospital
- 10K run to raise money for CALM: Campaign Against Living Miserably.